National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT) recently began its NIFT 2021 Applications on the 14th December 2020. The mode of application is online, and the last date of applications is 21st January 2021. The process to fill up the NIFT 2021 application form is simple as well. Candidates need to visit the official NIFT applications page and fill-up the form using the on-screen instructions.
Similarly, the due date to pay the NIFT 2021 application fees and apply to incur the late charges is set on 24th January 2021. Candidates will be allowed to make corrections to their NIFT 2021Applications from the 25th of January 2021 to the 28th of January 2021. Candidates will be able to correct most of the information provided initially except for the exam centre preference. And you cannot get a refund for your payment under any circumstances as well.
If any aspirants are found to be ineligible for the admission, then the application fee that was already paid will not be refunded. In the case under any circumstances the admission cell finds any fabrication or lies in the details provided by the candidate during the application process, you will be disqualified to appear for the exam and your payment will not be refunded.
You can also follow the following steps to correct your application. Please note that these steps are similar to applying for the application in the first place.
Steps to correct the NIFT 2021 Application Form
- Visit the official website of NIFT where you applied for the exam.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ tab on the homepage.
- Click on the ‘Login Edit Application’ button on the page.
- Enter your Login details which include the application form number, Email address and date of birth.
- Edit the NIFT 2021 Application Form according to the new or updated details as per your needs.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Save’ button and save the application form. You can also take a print out of this for future reference.
Candidates appearing for the NIFT 2021 exam can find the table below containing the Important Dates helpful during this application process.
NIFT 2021 Application- Important Dates
|NIFT 2021 Application Start Date
|December 14, 2020
|NIFT 2021 Application End Date
|January 21, 2021
|NIFT 2021 Application Fee Payment (with late fees)
|January 24, 2021
|Start Date for NIFT 2021 Application Corrections
|January 25, 2021
|End Date for NIFT 2021 Application Corrections
|January 28, 2021
|NIFT Admit Card Release Date
|February 1, 2021 (tentative)
|NIFT 2021 Exam Date
|February 14, 2021 (tentative)
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is payment mode for the NIFT 2021 exam?
- You can choose both the online payment mode or raise a Demand Draft and mail it to the official NIFT address for the offline payment mode. You can find the details on the official NIFT website itself.
- What information is required to apply for the NIFT 2021 exam?
You will be asked to enter the following details during the application process.
- Your Name
- Preference for Exam Centre
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Current Address
- Mobile Number
- Academics Details for Class 10 and Class 12
Can I edit the NIFT 2021 Application Form if I have made any errors?
Yes, you can edit the NIFT 2021 Application form between the 25th-28th of January 2021. However, you must pay your fees and submit the initial application on or before the 24th of January to be eligible for the exam this year.
Is the application fee refundable if I have a medical complexity deterring me from taking the exam this year?
You will not be refunded the NIFT 2021 Application fees under any circumstances. Even if you face any medical discomfort or don’t meet the admission criteria- you will not get back your fees.
Check all details of NIFT Entrance Exam 2021 exam like dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, admit card, results, pattern, preparation tips, question papers, and more at https://www.shiksha.com/design/nift-entrance-exam